Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Stay-happy-go-lucky


I think I'm going to hold on to this motto for a while. Go figure!

Well, new update. I've got a job. Lame how I would post this on my blog, but who cares, right? haha.

Simply put, I'm gonna leave home for Malacca soon. Probably by this week or the next. In the meantime, I've got a workload of paperwork to finish and I don't know where to start.

I'm going to teach English at a language centre in Malacca and at the same time, I was given the responsibility of managing the place along with my boss. The place is reopening and the boss is confident that I'm capable of doing both. He's willing to offer me a satisfactory benefit package for all of my work. Hurm.. I'll do my best.

As if that's not enough, I was provided an 3-roomed-apartment in Malacca for my own convenient. Rent, utilities and furniture will be paid by the company. The apartment has a security guard, a swimming pool and parking spaces. The only thing I'm excited about is inviting friends and family to the new house and party! :P

Malacca is a new place for me. But from what I can process from the place, I think I can live a life there. The apartment is directly opposite of the heart of Malacca shopping town. I can just walk to the nearest mall and cycle to work. Nyonya cuisines and tourist attractions are just around the corner.

Yes, I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. All I hope is that I will always have my friends and family to support me in every step that I take. Let's hope for the best in life.

2 comments:

WAH bestnya! :) All the best Shima! (yes I've been a silent reader)

Esp the hse part! I totally love Melaka :)

January 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

Yeah, best kan? Haha. Thanks for the support, Pei Ling.

Well, the only thing is I'm gonna be super alone there. Come n jalan2 if you want to k :).

January 24, 2011 at 2:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY AL-QURAN

Listen to Quran

BIG NUFF