Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Last week, on 27th of April, I received the call that I've been waiting for. Encik Rahman from JPA called to inform me that I've been offered for the position of Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik (M41). I couldn't breathe. After he confirmed the date of when I should lapor diri and ended the conversation, I sat there in the kitchen, still couldn't believe my ears. A week later, the letter came. More good news! I've also been offered jawatan tetap instead of the usual contract PTD. It was awesome. All my hard work had paid off. Out of all the jobs I've been in, this is the longest job application ever. 2 years it took. My closest friends would know what I've been trodding through for this job.

1 comments:

semoga berjaya...

May 14, 2012 at 2:47 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY AL-QURAN

Listen to Quran

BIG NUFF