Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It was all going well at first. I was working, coming in to work as usual and chatting away with colleagues. A few months later life started to kick in financially. I knew I have to do something.. I started out a small business in Seri Kembangan, selling jeruk. Of course, small business forked out small income. Long story short, I began doing marketing for health products. It turns out to be an easy business; trading among my family members. It was fun and I was proud to have helped so many people. I gained good income and I even felt important again. So I thought, I'll help MORE people. Yeah, that's it! It began in August 2012 when I opened up to a few friends at work. Little did I know they have a certain way of looking at people 'selling' things. Whispers grew intense and soon enough people were talking behind my back. Words spread through around the office until my superior was informed of it. And then hell started. She (my superior) started shouting across the corridor saying "everyone, there's no need for you to sell stuff around in the office, unless you're poor enough to do that".. I heard some giggle afterwards. When I go about the office, trying to ask something of work, some of them would "whoah! you're not selling stuff to me are you?".. I swallowed the insult so hard i almost shouted "no, it's about work". However, it was not all bad as rumours that had spread around brought new customers from other department asking me if I have what they're looking for. They are still my regular customers, and I couldn't thank them enough for their moral support. All in all, my superior still bullies me to the point of messing up my office, convincing people to avoid me and stuff like that. Honestly it still hurts, and I'm still affected by her and the people in this department. I still go about my life, working, meeting customers and making deliveries. But when I'm at work. I'm dead emotionally.. I'd think about good friends whom I've shared a laugh with and things that we would talk about rather than gossiping and scrutinizing people. To all of my friends (you know who you are), I miss you guys. You were the best that ever happened in my life and wish you all happiness. As for me, I'll try to survive this, I think...

0 comments:

Older Post Home

MY AL-QURAN

Listen to Quran

BIG NUFF