Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It's a new career path


Career path? A stepping stone actually, I don't plan to settle down to this editorial job.

Still, I'm counting on the PTD position. I went to the 3rd and final assesment in June, the interview. It was a 3 hours wait to be interviewed and 40 minutes of interviewing session. Haha, good that I'm working for tv news to keep myself updated. Result will be out this month, 18 July.

I'm now an editor for RTM English TV news for TV2. The job is fine, good pay, not much office politics going around, spacious office and good bunch of friends.

It's driving from Serendah that tires me. A 1 hour 30 minutes drive. Fffuuu.. I'm living in my aunt's house, spacious, atas bukit, nice view, but too far..

Frequently asked question: Y didn't u sewa somewhere in KL? I'll just toss them a smile and said I owe my aunt for her hospitality, didn't want to be rude by moving out so fast.

Truth is, I'm hoping for the PTD result to come out. Don't wanna migrate here and there so much. If I get the PTD job, I'll find a permanent place. If i dun get it, I'll find a house to rent, nearer to RTM.

My aunt and uncle, they are like my parents here. Even my grandma is here to visit me. Mama pulak is always visiting on weekends. And Anas took care of me in KL, hantar bekal la, sending me home if i finish work late at night.

The new job is kinda tiring. I have two shifts and sometimes I'll be working 7 days straight, with one day leave and then 7 days straight again [like today].

I feel like a jerk sometimes. For almost two months I've only seen Kung, Darren and Vinu. I didn't meet Nat, my other UTAR friends, Izaty, and my friends from school. All I care about was my shifts and my job.. I just don't have the time.. I'm sorry...

I have plans and dreams.. And everyday I wished that what I'm chasing after will benefit me, not pushing the ones I love away from me. I've already lose some of them.. But so far so good.. Chaiyokk for me!

2 comments:

patutla tinggal kt serendah. thanks for the explaination! :)

also, all the best for your PTD!

July 4, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

gambatte!!

July 5, 2011 at 1:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY AL-QURAN

Listen to Quran

BIG NUFF