Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

In reply to my last post, the PTD exam result is out, and I passed. Yippee!! What a relief! Okay, the next in my waiting list is a letter that will tell me when and where I'll have my training for the PTD position. Oooh, this is sooo exciting.

Yeah, finally something for me. I'll do the best I can in life. I experienced my ups and downs and I get jealous of people alot. I always felt that I'm just not enough. This time, it's my turn. I hope that any step I take would be able to turn my life around into something better. I don't wanna be rich or be the boss of everybody.. No, it's not that..

When my life and financial status has stabilised, I want Mama to live her life. She's been living her life all for me.. Now it's my turn to give her what was supposed to be hers a long time ago. I want to 'berbakti' to Papa.. I want to provide for Uncle.. I want to take care of Mek, Tok Ma and my Mak angkat.. Let's see how my life takes it's course.

Semoga Allah sentiasa memberkati diriku, memperluaskan rezekiku, memelihara imanku dan menjaga orang-orang yang aku sayangi. Amin... Sesungguhnya Allah penentu segalanya..

2 comments:

WAH CONGRATS SHIMA!!! camtu, will you be coming to putrajaya soon?

January 7, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

Thank you Kung! Oh, I have to go through two more phases before settling in Putrajaya. One is the PAC (PTD Assesment Centre) in Intan PJ, the other is the PTD job interview. Phew, process takes around almost a year. So kena wait and wait summore

January 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY AL-QURAN

Listen to Quran

BIG NUFF