Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I'm Forrest Gump



The character reminds me of me. Well, Forrest has a way of understanding things based on what his mama tells him, ''My mama always tells me life was like a box of chocolates; you'll never know what you'll get''.

Somehow momentarily, I'm him, trying to find myself that is right now, embroiled in situations I couldn't comprehend. It's been a month since I've quit my job. It's not the quitting that pulls me down, it's the part that I'm jobless for a month that agitates me. Oh, I've tried.. Apart from them telling me I'm overqualified or that I'm to serve under a contract-based job (again), I've got nothing more to invest myself into.

No worries, I'm not all that miserable *shucks*. Within a month, I'm quite surprised at how busy I was. Well, I've finally learned how to drive, getting my license soon (tee hee hee). Managed to balik kampung and wandered off in KL afterwards since I've no job to attend to. I sat for an exam for a PTD position (Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik), which was not easy but I got through it. I hope it turns out well, because I'm really counting on it. I'm trying to manage the house and my garden. I did some online business selling clothes and I get to spend time with my loved ones.

Recently, I joined this Electric Therapy that my mum has been nagging for me to go for weeks. She's always bragging about how it works for her and that the facilitator is super funny and that the service is free, just need to go for 1/2 hour a day. So I went. It was urmm.. okay, I guess (having myself shocked for how many volts of electric). But I have to admit, I'm quite amazed. Some of the uncles & aunties that used to move around in wheelchairs due to stroke, are now walking slowly after 2 months or so going for therapy. Well, I'm going because it's free, so why not, right?

In short, I'm having mixed emotions. I'm not used to not working and do whatever I wanna do. Maybe I should let loose and see how things work out for me. As Forrest used to say, ''Stupid is as stupid does, ma'am''.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY AL-QURAN

Listen to Quran

BIG NUFF