Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Yippee!


I passed my driving test, with just one try! I'm soo good (bleach). Well, let's hope I can get a better job soon so that I can own a car of my own.

Got a call today from Otomotif College. Offered me a PA to CEO position. *Gulp* sounds tough. And I couldn't remember when I applied for this position. Maybe I did it when I was so desperate in finding a job, haha. Gotta google my job application again.

Well, the interview will be next week. Don't know if I could get it. The position sounded convincing enough for me to start a career. The PTD result will be out in 2 days. Hope I get it that one too. But if I got it, kesian Mama kena duduk rumah sorang2. Any choice I have to make would involve me living in KL. Agaknya rezeki kat KL kot. But I wanna support her. I wanna do all the things in the world for her. I wanna make Mama proud.

Ok, we'll see how everything turns out.

1 comments:

Congratulations and good luck for the interview!

December 22, 2010 at 5:23 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY AL-QURAN

Listen to Quran

BIG NUFF